For all those who have requested the pattern for this table runner (first posted here) …… The source is This & That Pattern Company and the creator is Sherri K. Falls. When on their site, go to “Patterns” and the “Charms” category. This pattern is the very last one(!) and is called “Autumn Breeze” (item #100). This is a wholesale site but contacting them may give you info on availability in your area. Some years ago, this was offered as a pattern and/or kit through Connecting Threads. It is no longer available through the CT company. I hope this helps those who have inquired in the “comments”. I appreciate all your encouragement, kind words and visits. My goal is to share my excitement for this awesome art form and encourage others in their exploration and enjoyment. It is an exciting rebirth of a very old craft and I’m thrilled to be a small part of it. Til next time………. Edit note:The link that Carolyn shared (see comment below) is no longer a valid link.
- “Ingredients” (of the quilty kind) or The Postman Cometh……. September 21, 2017
- Two-fer Tuesday plus one……….. September 19, 2017
- Busy…non-stitching…..days……………. September 10, 2017
- A Friday 4-H Follow-up…… September 8, 2017
- The Wrong Donations – Some Tough Words on Disaster Relief September 2, 2017
- Warning….warning……… August 22, 2017
- Design Wall (kinda) Monday……… August 21, 2017
- My yesterday…or, County Fair—again…….. August 21, 2017
Recreating Antique Quilts Blog Hop
Free Motion Friday
Free Motion Quilting Project
Bumble Beans Basics
Good Neighbor Award
Award of Excellence
- Follow Treadlemusic on WordPress.com
Oh My Stars!
Join me on social media…..