What comes to mind when you hear that word?? Last night’s dinner becoming tonight’s?? “Planned-overs”?? Good thoughts?? “Ugh” thoughts??? Well, sometimes these are definitely a ‘good thing’! Way back in July (oops…..that’s just a few days ago!), when ‘Christmas in July’ was bombarding us with sales, specials and thoughts of that future holiday, Wendy, over at Ivory Spring, posted this beautiful jewel of a tablerunner……… It can be found in the Autumn 2013 issue of “Quilter’s World”. You can read the entire post here. I left my comment/shameless awe(!) and wished I had purchased the fabrics shown when I had seen them recently at a LQS (local quilt shop). Well…..yesterday, a little something arrived in my mail box——— Yup, these little lovelies are the “leftovers” from Wendy’s awesome table quilt!!! Thank you, Wendy!!! I have said it before but will repeat, I am not one to do the “Christmas in July”-type projects (I don’t have the publishing deadlines that some do nor the motivation to even contemplate the season that begins with the letter “W”!!! ) so this wonderful surprise will have to percolate in my brain for a while…….but that is what makes up my dreams much of the time! Do you dream in color?? I do and these colors are found in my current living room décor……just, maybe, the project won’t have a seasonal theme after all!!! Stay tuned…..and have a wonderful, upcoming, weekend! Hugs…..
- A Miscellaneous Monday post…….. September 25, 2017
- “Ingredients” (of the quilty kind) or The Postman Cometh……. September 21, 2017
- Two-fer Tuesday plus one……….. September 19, 2017
- Busy…non-stitching…..days……………. September 10, 2017
- A Friday 4-H Follow-up…… September 8, 2017
- The Wrong Donations – Some Tough Words on Disaster Relief September 2, 2017
- Warning….warning……… August 22, 2017
- Design Wall (kinda) Monday……… August 21, 2017
Recreating Antique Quilts Blog Hop
Free Motion Friday
Free Motion Quilting Project
Bumble Beans Basics
Good Neighbor Award
Award of Excellence
- Follow Treadlemusic on WordPress.com
Oh My Stars!
Join me on social media…..