This morning I was reunited with my Juki and FMQ (free motion quilting). I needed a couple of little gifts and had thought 2 mug rugs would fill the bill quite nicely. Since last November, when Ms Sweetie (HQ Sweet Sixteen) entered my life, any quilting needed had been done on the mid-arm. I was missing the fun of doing FMQ on my DSM (domestic sewing machine) and took this opportunity to “get back in the saddle” with these smaller projects. Well, dare I say, it was like I hadn’t ever been away!! Such fun!! Miss J. performed as always…..flawlessly and without mishap (didn’t even need a tension “realignment”!! LOL!). This may not seem like too much of a big deal but I am doing a micro-stippling demo in mid-September and, again, the beginning of October and will be using the Juki so I was thrilled when the experience went so smoothly. And here is the proof……… Views of the ‘flip side’………..Yup, that’s more of the camping material from a couple years ago! I think it’s multiplying in its storage tote!!!! Mowing lawn is next on the agenda….. temps still in the mid 50s F!! Nice!
- “Ingredients” (of the quilty kind) or The Postman Cometh……. September 21, 2017
- Two-fer Tuesday plus one……….. September 19, 2017
- Busy…non-stitching…..days……………. September 10, 2017
- A Friday 4-H Follow-up…… September 8, 2017
- The Wrong Donations – Some Tough Words on Disaster Relief September 2, 2017
- Warning….warning……… August 22, 2017
- Design Wall (kinda) Monday……… August 21, 2017
- My yesterday…or, County Fair—again…….. August 21, 2017
Recreating Antique Quilts Blog Hop
Free Motion Friday
Free Motion Quilting Project
Bumble Beans Basics
Good Neighbor Award
Award of Excellence
- Follow Treadlemusic on WordPress.com
Oh My Stars!
Join me on social media…..