I’m still here….really! I’ve missed you all!! This “end of summer” time is a bit hectic—yes??? Even for us retirees, whose daily schedules should be fluid/lacking in ‘etched in stone’ commitments—right?? Hmmmmm. We are just a few days out from leaving for the Black Hills. I posted about that here and hinted at a possible ‘little something’ I would be offering as a give-away at my trunk show……..AND, since I never was any good at keeping a secret, this is the cutie I came up with……….. One can never have too many tote bags, can one??? The plaid is a denim (in my stash forever!!!) and the pocket & lining is a glazed finish cotton (that was meant, oh so long ago, for outdoor swing cushions—but it’s wa-a-ay too pretty for that!). Batting and a bit of thread sketching & outlining was added to the floral pocket for interest/texture. It’s a pattern I devised years ago and, if anyone is interested in making one, I could share it in a future post. The lining is the floral with an additional pocket of the plaid. Very functional for all those shop hop treasures, fat quarters and little packages that could get misplaced in transit!! Another weekend is upon us. Any special plans?? Or is it a time to recover from those first few days of school routine?? Until next time, wishing you hours of balanced tension and full bobbins……….
- A gorgeous sunny Saturday and…………… November 19, 2017
- For those who ‘think’ they have “extra” time……….. November 18, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday….from a Vintage perspective…… November 15, 2017
- And, oh yes, may I add…………… November 13, 2017
- It’s (another) Monday!!!!!!……… November 13, 2017
- My pre-Veterans’ Day Friday morning………. November 10, 2017
- A short Friday follow-up…….. November 10, 2017
- Not just today but every day………. November 10, 2017
Recreating Antique Quilts Blog Hop
Free Motion Friday
Free Motion Quilting Project
Bumble Beans Basics
Good Neighbor Award
Award of Excellence
- Follow Treadlemusic on WordPress.com
Oh My Stars!
Join me on social media…..