but not in one of my sketchbooks but on a new Wacom drawing tablet. I’ve wanted to find something that will allow me to work through ideas for fmq motifs without using a plexiglass/dry erase marker or photographing a block and pencil sketching or taking a photo and slipping it in a vinyl sleeve and using a dry erase marker. Am still working out the “kinks”, but this is the set-up….. There’s a stylus that I use to ‘draw’ on the tablet that’s connected to a USB port. My frustration level has been a bit up and down, as has the learning curve. Some major issues with the software has somewhat delayed the comfortable(?) use of this add-on! This little cutie is a sneak peak at tomorrow’s post. The yellow ‘sketchings’ are possibilities for the fmq. Still learning, but getting easier!!!! Yay!!!!
- On a rainy Friday, with………….. July 21, 2017
- “Thrifting”……….. July 21, 2017
- A FMQ “heads up”……….. July 20, 2017
- Vintage……… July 20, 2017
- (Anything but) Wordless Wednesday…….. July 19, 2017
- Gifts gifted…………… July 14, 2017
- Continuing the teapot theme…. July 13, 2017
- Design wall Monday…..and a diversion….. July 10, 2017
Recreating Antique Quilts Blog Hop
Free Motion Friday
Free Motion Quilting Project
Bumble Beans Basics
Good Neighbor Award
Award of Excellence
- Follow Treadlemusic on WordPress.com
Oh My Stars!
Join me on social media…..