but not in one of my sketchbooks but on a new Wacom drawing tablet. I’ve wanted to find something that will allow me to work through ideas for fmq motifs without using a plexiglass/dry erase marker or photographing a block and pencil sketching or taking a photo and slipping it in a vinyl sleeve and using a dry erase marker. Am still working out the “kinks”, but this is the set-up….. There’s a stylus that I use to ‘draw’ on the tablet that’s connected to a USB port. My frustration level has been a bit up and down, as has the learning curve. Some major issues with the software has somewhat delayed the comfortable(?) use of this add-on! This little cutie is a sneak peak at tomorrow’s post. The yellow ‘sketchings’ are possibilities for the fmq. Still learning, but getting easier!!!! Yay!!!!
- Engagement!!!!!……… October 18, 2017
- A Sunday/Special dessert……… October 1, 2017
- A “Grab Bag” of topics………….. September 28, 2017
- Far-from-Wordless Wednesday!!!!…. September 27, 2017
- A Miscellaneous Monday post…….. September 25, 2017
- “Ingredients” (of the quilty kind) or The Postman Cometh……. September 21, 2017
- Two-fer Tuesday plus one……….. September 19, 2017
- Busy…non-stitching…..days……………. September 10, 2017
Recreating Antique Quilts Blog Hop
Free Motion Friday
Free Motion Quilting Project
Bumble Beans Basics
Good Neighbor Award
Award of Excellence
- Follow Treadlemusic on WordPress.com
Oh My Stars!
Join me on social media…..